Why Luke’s Nursing Academy?
Our Institutions are affiliated with clinical training at the following Hospitals in Visakhapatnam:
- King George Hospital
- Victoria Hospital
- Hospital for Mental Care
- ENT Hospital
- Chest & ID Hospital
- Regional Eye Hospital
- Queens NRI Hospital(Multi Speciality)
- Manipal Hospital (Women & Child)
- Indus Hospital (Super specialty)
Community Field Training
- Government Primary Health Centres (Rural and Urban)
St. Luke’s International Nursing Solution (SLINS): St Luke’s Nursing Academy through its placement wing, SLINS and through campus interviews has so far trained and placed more than 2150 nurses in major hospitals in the country and abroad. SLINS also provides extensive CGFNS-IELTS training throughout the year to support students in placements abroad.
The Institution is situated in the heart of the city with a bus depot and railway station situated at 1 km. distance and has the following features:
- Excellent infrastructure.
- Competent training faculty.
- Well-equipped laboratories.
- Separate hostel accommodation for boys and girls (For girls at Maharanipeta and for boys at Dabagardens).
- Clinical attachment with 1050-bedded Govt. King George Hospital.
- Clinical practice at Govt. & Corporate hospitals.
- Community field training at rural and urban health centers.
Ragging in college
Ragging in the college and hostel premises is strictly prohibited according to Section IV of Andhra Pradesh Prohibition of Ragging Act 1997 and relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code 1860 (Act 45/1860). It will attract punishment, which may include expulsion or suspension from college & hostel, fine with a public apology, withholding results and other punishments which may be deemed fit by the college management in tune with the Government strictures passed on from time to time.
Cell phone usage
Use of cell phones in the college, hostel and in the clinical area is strictly prohibited under DO Lr No. APSCHE/CMP-UM651/Univ/Cell Phones/2005. LR No. 1/A5/2005 of the Registrar, NTR-UHS, VJA. Students violating, will be suspended from college & hostel, imposed fine and instruments confiscated.
Legal disputes, if any, are subject to Visakhapatnam courts’ jurisdiction only.